Bulgarian Estates LTD offer to your attention a great property for sale. Three-bedroom apartment is located at the center of Tsarevo, a very convenient location, suitable for living. The property is built in 1980 near by shops, cafes, restaurants, bus stop, town hall, school, etc. The apartment is on the second floor of the building disposed on 111 sq. m. It consists of an entrance hall with corridor, a living room with a kitchen, glazed terrace with PVC windows, one bedroom with a terrace (Mountain View) and one more bid bedroom with sea view. There is also a bathroom. The apartment is for sale with the furnishing from the photos without TV, freezer and electric stove. The building is excellent on the top spot, and the apartment needs just a little refreshment. You have the chance to live in the center of a wonderful seaside town in the amazing Bulgarian Black sea coast.
Tsarevo is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, an administrative centre of the homonymous Municipality of Tsarevo in Burgas Province. It lies on a cove 70 km southeast of Burgas, on the southern Bulgarian Black Sea Coast at the eastern foot of Strandzha mountain.
Tsarevo is a nice and quiet holiday settlement combining in unique way sea and mountain, rivers with exotic flora and variety of animal species, together with traditions and authentic culture, typical for the Strandja region. Here is located the oldest national preserved park in Bulgaria – Silkosia. Underwater archaeological surveys have discovered amphoras from the Late Antiquity (4th–6th century) and import red-polished pottery made in Constantinople, Syria and North Africa, which indicates prospering trade in the area at the time. The city's southern peninsula has remains of a medieval fortress. The old town was located in the southern part of the cove, where the modern quarter of Tsarevo called Vasiliko is. In the first half of the 19th century, Vasiliko had a marine of 42 ships. There were 10 windmills and a watermill in the vicinity, and the nearby vineyards produced up to 6,000 pails of wine a year. There was a Greek school which was also visited by many Bulgarians, contributing to their partial Hellenization. In 1882, a fire destroyed almost the entire town, forcing the locals to re-establish the city on a new site, on the peninsula of the northern cove. After a new wharf was constructed 1927–1937 with the financial aid of Tsar Boris III of Bulgaria, the town was renamed to Tsarevo (a literal Bulgarian translation of Vasiliko, "royal place") in his honour.